Please read these carefully.
No company will be nominated for more than one award on substantially the same basis. GAAPA will discard entries for multiple awards which broadly replicate other entries.
We reserve the right to move an entry to a different category from the category entered if the entry is better suited to that category.
• In the event that there are too few qualified nominations in a particular category, GAAPA reserves the right to not select a winner in that category.
• In the event that there are no qualified nominations in a particular category, The Awarding Board reserves the right shortlist or nominate and further select a winner in that category.
• The finalists for all individual awards must accept their award in person if they are selected the winner.
• Nominations will be submitted either directly from a company, from an involved individual, or from a third party. In the event that a third party nominates a company or individual, the Awards will contact the nominated company or individual and ask the nominee to review the nomination for accuracy and, if necessary, provide any missing documentation. If the company or individual fails to provide the required response by the specified date, the nomination will be excluded from competition.
• Each nomination should include the nominated company’s logo. For screen quality, we require images of 300 dpi or above, Illustrator or Photoshop. These files can be emailed at
• Entries in CEO of the Year should be accompanied by a high-resolution colour photograph of the individual nominated. These files can be emailed to
• Supporting material October be required. Should you choose to send additional materials, please ensure they are supportive of the actual nomination. Supporting materials will include brochures, advertisements, photographs and other documents. Please send all supporting materials via email to
• Winners will NOT be notified prior to the West Africa Healthcare Excellence Awards event; however all nominations must be accompanied by the name of the person who will be accepting the award if the nominee is chosen as the winner.
• Each winner is expected to accept their award on stage at the awards ceremony on August 11th, 2023 at the Movenpick (Ambassador Hotel) Accra.
• All information submitted through the Online Nominating Process and all supporting materials will be considered confidential and will only be used by THE Awards and its panel of judges for the purposes of selecting finalists and winners for the 2023 Ghana Agriculture and Agro Processing Expo Awards
• We reserve the right to publish positive extracts from winning entries and reserves the right to publish your 50-word summary of your project
It should be assumed and noted that all events will be filmed for distribution purposes. By attending any of our events, you acknowledge awareness of this statement and release KN Unique Communications, its owner, operators, officers, and duly designated representatives operating in either an official or unofficial capacity free from any liability regarding your image, including use and distribution.